Is there a point when explicitly antidemocratic behavior that contributes to Palestinian subjugation will no longer be tolerated in a party claiming the mantra of social justice?
This article is accompanied by a mini-documentary. Click here to watch. Food sovereignty in Palestine is inextricably linked to the fight for self-determination. Land dispossession in Palestine began in 1948 when 78 per cent of historical Palestine became Israel. Since 1967, the remaining 22 per cent of land – now referred to as the ‘Palestinian territories’ – has either been occupied or is controlled by the Israeli army. The separation wall, the buffer zones, the illegal Israeli settlements and the military (…)
Will the ‘Deal of the Century’ force the Palestinian Authority to find a new approach?
A newly discovered pest threatens the iconic olive tree in Palestine, and is likely due to factors related to climate change
TEHRAN (IQNA) – Israeli forces attacked Palestinians taking part in the weekly “Great March of Return” rallies, injuring 98 Gazan protesters, according to the Gazan Health Ministry.